Getting Lost!
迷路了!
As darkness falls, Kathy and Evan find themselves lost.
天色漸漸暗了下來,凱西和艾凡發現他們迷路了。
K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?
凱西:這條路看起來不像是高速公路,像嗎?
E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.
艾凡:確實不像。雖然我不想承認,不過我想我又搞得我們迷路了。
K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a look...
凱西:別擔心。我把地圖從雜物柜里拿出來看一下…
Uh, where are we?
嗯,我們在哪里?
E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.
艾凡:我想我們在往不來梅路上的某個地方。
K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.
凱西:也許我們最好再找一家加油站。
E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses.
艾凡:這條路上除了農舍外似乎沒有別的東西了。
And I don't see any signs, either.
而且,我也看不到任何路標。
K:What should we do?
凱西:我們該怎么辦呢?
E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.
艾凡:繼續往前開啰。如果我們倒回頭往原路開的話,會損失許多時間。
K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.
凱西:我信任你。我真的不知道該怎么做我們才能到達不來梅。
E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead.
艾凡:我有個主意了。前頭就有家餐館。
I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.
我會下車找個會說英語的人問路。
K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!
凱西:我希望你找得到。我們兩個人都不會講德語!