Loading the Car
行李裝車
Kathy and Evan leave the airport terminal.
凱西和艾凡離開機場航站。
E:Free at last! Now we're really in Europe.
艾凡:終于解脫了!現在我們真的在歐洲了。
K:I think I'm really going to like it here. The people have been so friendly already.
凱西:我想我會很喜歡這里的。目前為止我們遇到的人都很友善。
E:Well, first things first. I have to find our rental car.
艾凡:嗯,重要的事情必須先辦。我得去找找我們租的車子。
Then I'll come back to pick you up. Just stay here with the baggage on the trolley.
然后再回來接你。你就待在這兒顧著手推車上的行李。
Evan leaves and returns ten minutes later.
艾凡離開,十分鐘后他開著車回來。
K:What took you so long?
凱西:什么事情讓你耽擱這么久呢?
E:I had a little trouble starting the car. I've never driven this kind before.
艾凡:我在發動車子時有點小困難。以前我沒有開過這種車子。
Sorry. Anyway, let's put our stuff into the trunk.
對不起。不管怎樣,咱們把東西放到后車箱吧。
K:You'll have to manage the two suitcases. I'll handle the carry-on stuff.
凱西:你拿這兩件旅行箱,我拿這些隨身行李。
E:Gee, the trunk is a little small. I think there will be just enough room for the two suitcases only.
艾凡:糟糕,后車箱有點小。我看只夠放這兩只旅行箱。
K:That's OK. We'll put the carry-ons in the back seat. I'll sit up front with you.
凱西:沒關系。這些隨身行李可以放在車后座。我和你坐前座。
E:Oh, no!
艾凡:哦,不!
K:What's wrong?
凱西:有什么問題嗎?
E:If you sit up front, I'll have a frontseat backseat driver!
艾凡:如果你坐前座,那豈不是遙控指揮變成近控指揮了!
K:So funny I forgot to laugh.
凱西:好好笑哦,我都忘了要笑呢。