At the Counter
在租車柜臺
Evan goes up to a rent-a-car counter at the airport in Amsterdam and is greeted by a clerk.
艾凡走到阿姆斯特丹機場的一個租車柜臺,一名職員招呼他。
C:Yes, sir. Welcome to Dollar's Worth Rent-a-Car. How can I help you today?
職員:先生,歡迎光臨劃算租車公司。需要我為你效勞嗎?
E:Hi. I'd like to rent a car for about a month.
艾凡:嗨。我想租輛汽車一個月左右。
C:We have a good monthly rate on a compact car. May I ask how many will be traveling together?
職員:我們的小型汽車月租費很劃算。可以請教一下你們有多少人一起旅行嗎?
E:Just a friend and I.
艾凡:就我和我一個朋友。
C:Great! You can take advantage of the low monthly rate of US$599 including tax. We give you free mileage and insurance with that.
職員:太好了!你們可以享受含稅月租費五百九十九美元的低價優惠。此外,我們也提供不限哩程和免費保險優惠。
E:Wow! That's great. What kind of car?
艾凡:哇!太棒了!哪一種車呢?
C:You can choose a Ford or Nissan compact.
職員:你可以選擇福特或日產小汽車。
E:I'll take the Ford.
艾凡:我選福特車。
C:I'll need your driver's license and a deposit of US$250. Please fill out these forms. The total will be $599.
職員:我需要你的駕照和兩百五十美元的訂金。請填寫這些表格。總價是五百九十九美元。
E:No problem. Here's my license and the $250. And here are your forms.
艾凡:沒問題。這里是我的駕照、兩百五十美元的訂金,還有表格。
C:Thank you. Thanks for coming to Dollar's Worth.
職員:謝謝。謝謝光臨劃算公司。