29. I’m sorry to bother you, but…
對不起,打擾你了……
【李陽老師的話】
唐突地打斷或打攪別人,是一種不禮貌的行為,有時甚至還會招致他人的不滿。如果你以一種婉轉的語氣來說同一句話,效果肯定截然不同。不信?學完這句話你不妨試試看!
【瘋狂實戰】
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you help me move this desk?
(對不起,打擾你了,能幫我挪一下桌子嗎?)
B: All right.
(好的。)
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you take a look at my computer?
(對不起,打擾你了,能幫我看一下電腦嗎?)
B: Sure. What’s wrong?
(沒問題。出什么問題了?)
A: I’m sorry to bother you, but could you answer a question for me?
(很抱歉打擾你,你能回答我一個問題嗎?)
B: Okay. What’s up?
(好吧。什么事?)
【額外成就感】
①Don’t bother.(不用麻煩了。)
②Why bother?=Why make the effort of doing that/What’s the point of doing that?(干嘛那么麻煩?)
③I don’t want to bother you.(我不想打攪你。)
④I don’t mean to bother you.(我不是故意要打擾你的。)
⑤I don’t want to bug you but I really need my money back.
(我不想打擾你,可是我真得要回我的錢。)
⑥I hate to bother you, but could you give me your phone number again? I seem to have lost it.
(我真不愿打擾你,只是你可以再告訴我一遍你的電話號碼嗎?我好像把它給弄丟了。)
30.Sorry, I wasn’t listening.
對不起,我剛才沒聽。
【瘋狂講解】
這句話正是過去進行時的絕妙體現!
【瘋狂實戰】
A: What do you think?
(你認為怎么樣?)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.
(對不起,我剛才沒聽。)
A: Maybe we can ask Stone.
(也許我們可以去問問Stone。)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening. What did you say?
(對不起,我剛才沒聽。你說了什么?)
A: Which one do you think is right?
(你認為哪個對?)
B: Sorry, I wasn’t listening.
(對不起,我剛才沒聽。)
【瘋狂替換】
①Sorry, I didn’t hear you. (對不起,我沒聽見。)
②Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.(對不起,我沒注意聽。)
③Sorry, I couldn’t hear you.(對不起,我沒聽見。)