clarity-coach After the exam
考試之后
"Oh that was awesome!
"哦,真可怕.
There was a moment of clarity when the cloud of confusion cleared
疑云散去后我的頭腦出 現了一陣清醒,
and I could classify every part of the body in front of me.
我能對面前的身體的每 個部位進行分類.
I thought I would have no clue about some parts,
我以為有些部位我會 找不到線索,
but your coaching was great
但是你的輔導太棒了,
and I'm sure my classifications were correct and I passed the test!"
我敢保證我的分類正確 并且通過了考試!"
Said Mary
瑪麗邊說
as she clutched the coat she had just been given from the cloakroom.
邊抓起從衣帽間遞出 的外套,
"I was so clumsy a week ago in the clinic.
"一個星期前,我在診 所里還笨手笨嘲的,
But today everything just clicked.
可今天一切都進展順利
And I know it's totally cliche to say this,
我知道這么說完全是 陳詞濫調,
but my eyes have really been opened because of you."
可你真的使我眼界大 開."
"No problem."Replied Jack proudly.
"沒問題,"杰克驕傲地 答道,
"You just had a classic case of pr-test worry.
"你只不過是典型的 考前恐慌而已.
Working with clay dummies always helped me
把黏土做成的假人當 真人來準備考試對我 很有幫助,
and I thought it might help you.
所以我想對你也應 該有所幫助.
I'm glad also
真高興使
that you climaxed with your preparation right before the test.
你達到了最佳狀態 考試前的準備
In the future,just remember that your clients will be real,
將來你一定要記住你 的病人是真人
not made of clay."
而不是黏土做的假 人."
"Hey."Said Mary as she grabbed Jack's arm.
"嗨,"瑪麗抓住杰克 的胳膊說,
"I also imagined hearing classical music in my head like you recommended
"我還像你建議的那樣 想像自己在聽古典音樂
That really put me at peace."
這一招真的讓我鎮定 了不少."
"That's great.If you passed
"太棒了!你如果通過了 考試,
you will now have clearance to work in real clinical situations.
就能得到許可在真正的 臨床環境中工作.
Just cling to the knowledge you have gained and you'll be fine."
緊緊抓住你所掌握的知 識,你肯定會一切順 利."
Mary smiled and looking into Jack's eyes said, "Thanks again so much.
瑪麗笑了,她看著杰克 的眼睛說,"再次感謝 你,
You really helped me.Hey,do you want to get a bite to eat?"
你真的幫了大忙.嘿, 想吃點兒什么嗎?"
"I'd love to." Jack replied as Mary slipped her arm in his
"好啊."杰克答道. 瑪麗悄悄挽起他的手臂
and they walked happily out of the hospital's side entrance.
倆人高高興興地走出 了醫院的側門.