日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 雅思 > 雅思聽力 > 劍橋雅思真題聽力 > 劍橋雅思10(海外版) > 正文

海外版劍橋雅思10真題聽力 第1期:Test1(section1-1)

編輯:Helen ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Section 1

第一部分
You will hear a woman and a man talking about the work of library. First, you have some time to look at the questions 1-5.
你將會聽到一位女士和一位男士談論他們在圖書館的工作。在播放錄音之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題1-5。
You will see that there's an example that has been done for you. On this occasion only, the conversation relating to this will be played first.
下面有一個已經做好的例子可供參考。接下來首先播放的是與這個例子相關的對話。
Hello, I'm Mrs. Phillips, the head librarian; you are the new library assistant, aren't you?
你好,我是圖書館館長,我姓Pillips。你是新來的圖書館助理,對嗎?
Yes, I'm Robert Hawscow, but please call me Bob.
是的,我叫Robert Hawscow,不過您叫我Bob就可以了。
The woman introduces herself as the head librarian Mrs. Phillips, so the name Mrs. Phillips is been written in.
這位女士介紹她自己為圖書館館長Mrs. Pillips,所以空白處應填Mrs. Pillips。
Now, we should begin. You should answer the questions as you listen, because you will not hear the recording the second time.
現在考試正式開始。你需要在聽的過程中回答問題,因為錄音只播放一次。
Listen carefully and answer questions 1-5.
請仔細聽并回答問題1-5。
Hello, I'm Mrs. Phillips, the head librarian; you are the new library assistant, aren't you?
你好,我是圖書館館長,我姓Pillips。你是新來的圖書館助理,對嗎?
Yes, I'm Robert Hawscow, but please call me Bob.
是的,我叫Robert Hawscow,不過您叫我Bob就可以了。
All right, Bob. Let me take a few minutes to explain how the library works and what your duties will be.
好的,Bob。我先花幾分鐘時間跟你講一講圖書館的工作情況和你的職責。
First, the library opens at 8:30 in the morning; so naturally, we expect you to be here and ready to work by then.
首先,圖書館每天早上8:30開門,所以我們自然希望你在這之前就能到達圖書館并且準備好開始工作。
Of course.
沒問題。
And you can go home at 4:30 when the library closes. Now let me explain where everything's kept.
圖書館4:30閉館之后你就可以回家了。現在我給你講講圖書的擺放。
It looks like here on the ground floor is where the reference books are.
看起來第一層樓放的都是參考書。
Yes, that's right. Upon the second floor is where the adult collection is, both fiction and non-fiction.
是的,沒錯。樓上第三層放的是成人書籍,小說類和非小說類文學作品都有。
And the children's books are there too, aren't they? I thought I saw them in the room by the stairway.
兒童書籍也在那兒,對嗎?我記得好像在樓梯旁的房間里看見過。
No, those are magazines and newspapers for adults.
不,那些是成年人看的雜志和報紙。
Children's books are up one more flight on the third floor, we'll take a look at them later.
兒童書籍還要再上一層樓——在四樓,我稍后帶你去看看。
Let me show you how we organize our work. Do you see that brown book cart over there?
我先告訴你我們平時是怎么工作的,你看見那邊那輛棕色的放著書的推車了嗎?
The one at the door?
門口那輛?
Yes, that one, those books have been shacked in and need to go back on the shelves.
對,就是那輛,放在推車上的那些書都是需要放回書架上的。
Okay, so the brown book cart has books to re-shelve, what about the black cart by the desk?
好的,棕色推車上的書是要重新放回書架上的。那桌子邊上的那輛黑色推車里的書呢?
Those books have torn pages or damaged covers; they're all books that need to be repaired.
那些書要么書頁殘缺了,要么封面破損了,都是一些需要修補的書。
Okay, I know how to do a lot of that and I'm pretty good at mending torn pages and covers.
哦,我知道很多修補書籍的方法,而且我很擅長粘合書頁以及修補封面。
That's great, because we really need help with that.
那太好了,因為我們在這方面正好需要有人幫忙。
And the white cart over the corner, what are those books for?
還有角落里那輛白色推車,那上面的書是干嘛用的?
Those were old books that we've taken off the shelves to make room for new ones.
那些都是我們為了給新書騰地方而從書架上拿下來的舊書。
We sell them as used books to raise money for the library.
我們把它們當二手書賣掉,作為圖書館的一種收入來源。
So, they are all ready to sell.
所以,這些書都是可以賣的?
Yes, that's right. So, now you know what to do with the books in the carts.
對,沒錯。既然不同推車里的書該怎么處理你都知道了,我們就來講講圖書館的日常活動安排吧。
Let's talk about out activity schedule.
我們就來講講圖書館的日常活動安排吧。
Now listen and answer the questions 6-10.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題6-10。
I understand this library has a number of interesting activities every week.
我聽說,我們圖書館每個星期都有一些很有趣的活動。
Yes, our activities are quite popular; the most popular one is Story Time for the children.
是的,我們的活動非常受歡迎,其中最有人氣的就是給孩子講故事的活動。
Do a lot of children show up for that?
會有很多孩子來參加活動嗎?
Yes, a good many. It takes place in children's room on Thursday mornings at 11:00.
嗯,非常多。活動每周四上午11點在兒童閱覽室舉行。
Isn't there a family movie night too?
我們是不是還會舉辦一個家庭觀影之夜?
Yes, but it's not at night anymore.
是的,只不過現在已經不再是晚上舉辦了。
We used to have family movies on Fridays when the library opened until nine.
我們每周五會延遲到晚上9點鐘閉館,之前會在這個時候播放家庭電影。
But now, we have a different activity at that time.
但是現在我們那個時段有了別的活動。
So we have to switch family movies to the weekend, Saturday afternoon.
所以就不得不把家庭電影換到了周末,每周六的下午播放。
How much do you charge for the movies?
來看電影的話要收多少錢?
They are all free. The movie always starts at 2:30 in the reference room.
全是免費的。電影每周六下午2:30在資料室播放。
But you don't have to worry about that since you don't work on weekends.
不過你周末不用上班,所以不需要擔心這些。
And what takes place on Friday evenings?
那周五晚上的活動是什么呢?
We've just started our weekly lecture series.
我們不久前開始在周五晚上舉辦每周講座系列。
We have a different speaker every week and the lectures cover all different kinds of topics.
我們每周都會請來不同的演講者,而且這些講座涉及的話題都各有不同。
That sounds like something I'll be interested in attending.
聽起來像是我會很有興趣參加的活動。
Good, because we'll need your help with that.
很好,因為我們這個活動正需要用到你。
You'll be working Friday evenings and one of your duties would be to set up the meeting room on first floor for the lecture.
你有周五晚上的班,而你的工作職責之一就是要把二樓的會議室布置好來開講座。
What time will you need that done?
要在幾點之前弄好呢?
Let's say by 6:15, the lecture starts at 6:30 and the room needs to be ready well ahead of time. A lot of people arrive early.
嗯......6:15之前吧,講座是6:30開始,我們要盡量早一點把會議室準備好,因為很多人都會早來。
Maybe I should have the room ready by 6:00.
也許我該在6:00之前把會議室布置好。
That wouldn't be a bad idea. Okay, why don't I take you upstairs and show you the rest of the collection.
也可以。那我現在帶你上樓看看剩下的藏書吧。
That is the end of section1,you now have half a minute to check your answers.
以上是第一部分的全部內容,現在你有30秒的時間檢查答案。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
reference ['refrəns]

想一想再看

n. 參考,出處,參照
n. 推薦人,推薦函<

聯想記憶
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大眾的,通俗的,受歡迎的

聯想記憶
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 開關,轉換,鞭子
v. 轉換,改變,交換

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

聯想記憶
cart [kɑ:t]

想一想再看

n. 手推車,(二輪)載貨車
v. (用手推車

 
fiction ['fikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 虛構,杜撰,小說

聯想記憶
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
recording [ri'kɔ:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 錄音 動詞record的現在分詞

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 萱草花合唱谱二声部| 我在等你泰剧剧情介绍| alexagracehd在线| 宝宝乐园| 在线抖音| 公共事务在线| 孤掷一注在线观看| 林黛玉进贾府人物形象分析| 糟老头视频下载| 纽贝尔| 宣彤电影| 暗夜与黎明电视连续剧| 洛城僵尸在线观看| 双重火力电影| 失眠咒太神奇了| 妈妈的朋友朴银狐| 凤凰资讯台| 狼来了ppt免费下载| 电影《邪》在线观看| 搜狐视频官网| 炊事班的故事演员名单| 六年级上册英语书电子版翻译| 操范冰冰| 王瑞儿视频| 延边卫视节目表| 村上信五| 成都屏蔽机柜厂| 咖啡爱上香草电视剧| 一元二次方程实际问题| 日本尻逼| 北京卫视节目单全天| 六级词汇电子版| 四川地图旅游地图| 生活片爱情电影大全| 河南省物业管理条例| gay movies| 欧美一级毛片免费视频| 中国人免费观看| 同性gay| 热天午后| 香港九龙图库精选资料|