Well, I do not know, it's hard to say until we 've got our written assignments back.
我不知道,在我們拿回書面作業前,這個還很難說。
Don't talk about it, I only. got mine in yesterday, it was a real struggle.
別提了,我昨天只拿到了我的成績,這真糾結。
I hate to think what mark I 'll get.
我不想再想起我得到的分數了。
Yes, but at least we 've done the oral presentation I thought that was good, the way I got my feedback really quickly.
好的,但是至少我們做了口頭報告。我認為這很好,我很快就得到了反饋。
Yes, it was. And I liked the way we knew what we 'd be evaluated on, we knew the criteria, so we knew we hadto think about clarity, organisation, and so on.
沒錯。我喜歡這種清楚的評估方式。我們知道標準,所以我們得考慮清晰性、結構等等。
Yeah, but I 'm not so sure about the written work.
是的,但是我對書面作業不確定。
One thing I think is that there's just too much, it's really stressful.
我覺得要做的事情太多了,壓力很大。
Yes, I 'd agree and I do not see why they can not let us know the criteria they use for marking.
是的,我同意,而且我不知道為什么他們不告訴我們評分的標準是什么。
The written assignments? But he told us.
書面作業嗎?但是他告訴我們了。
No, for the final exams. What are they looking for what are the criteria? What makes a pass or a fail?
不,是期末考試。他們想要什么,標準是什么?通過與不及格是如何定義的?
Yeah, I never thought of that. It 'd be really useful.
是的,我從沒想過這點,這是很有用的一點。
OK, any other comments? I thought student support, was excellent.
好的,還有其他評價嗎?我覺得學生互助很棒。
Yeah, me too. OK, excellent. Other comments?
是的,我也這么想。很好,還有嗎?
No, I can not think of anything else.
沒了,我想不起來別的了。
Nor me. OK, so that's done. Thanks, Ben. No, thank you.
我也是,好的,就是這些。謝謝你,本。不,謝謝你。