What about you, Ibrahim?
你呢,易卜拉欣?
Well, I think I learnt a lot about how important editing is.
我想我了解到了剪輯的重要性。
When you 're filming you think that everything's going to be interesting, but in fact we cut around half of it in the end, and then it was much better.
當你拍攝的時候,你覺得所有事情都很有趣。但是事實上,在最后我們刪去了一半左右的素材,這樣看起來才更好。
Good. Well, one last thing I 'd like to ask.
很好。還有最后一個問題,
What mistakes do you think you, as a group that is, made?
你認為在這其中你犯了什么錯?
I mean, to put it another way, if you had to do it all over again, is there anything you 'd do differently?
我是說,換一個角度,如果要你重做一遍,你會在某件事上做出不同的決定嗎?
We did not plan very well.
我們計劃的不是很好。
For example, we did not decide on dates when we'dcomplete each separate step of the project, and we should have agreed about that in the beginning,
例如,我們沒有制定每個步驟的截至日期,我們本該在一開始就確定好,
because we were always late with everything!
因為后來所有事總是慢半拍。
Right. Anything else?
好的,還有嗎?
I think we should have tried to experiment more with the camera.
我想我們應該多嘗試一下攝影機的功能。
I mean with angles, and the focus and that kind of thing.
我的意思是角度、焦距之類的。
So you should have been more ambitious? Do you agree, Ibrahim?
所以你覺得你應該更有點野心?你同意嗎,易卜拉欣?
Not really. In fact, I think we were too ambitious.
不同意。事實上,我覺得我們太有野心了。
We were inexperienced, and we did not have a lot of time, and we tried to do too much, to make a lone film.
我們沒有經驗,又沒有很多時間。我們要嘗試很多去制作一個長篇電影。
Next time I would make a shorter one and try to get quality better.
下次我要制作一個短片,質量上也要更好一些。
Well, that's very interesting.
很有意思。
Next semester we will anther video project - with a different content, of course - but you 'll have an opportunity to put into practice what you 've learnt this time.
下學期我們將做一個不同內容的新視頻項目。但是你們有機會把這次的經驗學以致用。
Do you have any ideas about ...
你們有想關于……