Excuse me,anyone's sitting here?
不好意思,這里有人坐了嗎?
Urm,no...I'll just move my bag.
噢,沒有...讓我把袋子挪開。
Thanks.How long have you been waiting?
謝謝。你在這里等多久了?
Oh,about half an hour.I'm waiting for my friend to meet me.How about you?
喔,半小時左右。我在等朋友來接我,你呢?
Oh,I've just got here.I'm picking up my younger sister.She'll be arriving on a 4-o'clock bus.
喔,我才剛到。我是來接我妹的,她會坐4 點的巴士抵達。
Where's she come from?
她從哪里來的?
London.She's studying there.
倫敦。她在那邊念書。
Me,too.I'm studying business at the London School of Economics.
我也是。我在倫敦經濟學院學商。
She studies photography at the London College of Fashion,in Covent Garden I think.
她在倫敦時尚學院學攝影,在科芬園,我想。
Yes,I know it.It's a very famous college.She must be good.
對,我知道那所學校,很有名。她一定很優秀。
Maybe.All I know is that she's always asking our dad for money to buy some new cameras orsomething.
也許吧。我只知道她老是向我爸要錢,買新相機之類的東西。
So,what do you do?
所以,你是做什么的?
Oh,I graduated two years ago from Bristol University and now I'm working at an estate agent'shere in Oxford.
喔,我兩年前從布里斯托大學畢業,現在在牛津這邊一家房地產中介公司工作。
The friend I'm staying with started work this year.In a cafe called The Blue.
我要一起住的那位朋友今年剛開始工作, 在一家叫做“藍色”的咖啡廳。
Oh,I know it.It's very nice there.
喔,我知道那家,那邊很不錯。
Really?She doesn't like it much.
真的嗎?她不是很喜歡那個地方。
Well,it's difficult starting work after university.
嗯,大學畢業剛剛開始工作總是比較困難。
Yes,and especially for her because after university,she spent a year travelling in India andThailand.
是啊,尤其是她大學畢業之后,又花了一年的時間在印度、泰國旅行。
She's lucky.What do you plan to do after university?
她很幸運。你大學畢業之后計劃做什么呢?
Well,if possible,I'll also travel for a year,maybe to...Oh,I'm sorry I've got to say goodbye.Myfriend just arrived.
嗯,如果可能的話,我也想要旅行一年,也許去...喔,對不起,我必須說再見了。我朋友剛到了。
Well,it was nice chatting with you.Maybe I'll see you in The Blue.
好吧,很高興和你聊天。也許我們會在“藍色”再見。