Hi,Jenny!
嗨,珍妮!
Hi,Eleanor.How are you?
嗨,愛莉諾。你好嗎?
Great.Thanks.Oh,by the way,would you be free this coming Saturday?
很好,謝謝。喔,對了,你這個禮拜六有空嗎?
Yes.Why?
有啊,怎么了?
Well,I'm planning to have a housewarming party and it would be very nice if you could come.
是這樣的,我計劃辦一個喬遷派對,如果你能來就太好了。
Urm,I remember Michael saying that you'd moved into a new flat.Whereabouts have you moved to?
嗯,我記得邁克說過,你搬到一個新的公寓了。你搬到靠什么地方呢?
You know Peace Haven well?
你對“平安港”那附近熟嗎?
Yes.
熟啊。
Well,at the top of the hill,there's a Chinese restaurant with a really glittering advertisement?
好,那你知不知道在山坡頂上,有一家廣告非常閃亮的中國餐廳?
Oh,yeah,I've been there a couple of times before.So your place is close to the restaurant?
我知道,我之前去過那里兩、三次。你家靠近那家餐館?
Very close.You can't miss it.The party will start at sixish.Just bring some drinks.And this is a map of my new place and my mobile number.Just in case you get lost.
非常近,你絕對不會弄錯的。派對大概6 點鐘開始,帶一些飲料來就好了。這是我新家的地圖,還有我的手機號碼,以防萬一你迷路了。
Well,thank you very much and I'll see you on Saturday.
嗯,非常謝謝你,那就周六見啰。
See you.Bye.
周六見。拜拜。