The other thing he was saying last week was that his computer printer had broken.
上周他還說過他的電腦打印機壞了。
Umm. No, I'd be really frightened about getting the wrong type. OK, yeah.
不,我怕買到錯誤的機型。好的。
The other thing is something for the home - Jill suggested a coffee maker.
另一件是給家里預備的,吉爾建議買咖啡機。
Oh yeah. I'll certainly find out what they cost. OK, have you got all that down? Yes.
好的,我肯定會去看看它們的價格。好的,你都記下了嗎?是的。
Now we need to think a little more about the money. I know we've got a set amount from the Social Fund.
不,我們得再考慮一下資金問題。我知道我們已經(jīng)從社會籌資上得到了一部分錢。
Right, what does that cover?
是的,都能包括什么?
It's meant to cover the cost of the room. Yeah.
這包括房間的花費。好的。
And a certain amount for food. And also drinks? Oh yeah, certainly.
還包括一部分食物。也包括酒水嗎?肯定的。
But will it be enough?
這是不是就夠了?
What we've done in the past is to ask guests to bring some snacks. Right.
過去我們是讓客人自己帶一些點心來。好的。
We don't ask them to bring more drinks because we figure that's ... that should come from the Social Fund.
我們不要求他們帶酒水來。因為我們認為這些應該出自社會籌款的部分。