Good afternoon.Can I help you?
下午好,需要幫忙嗎?
Good afternoon.Yes,I've just transferred to the School of Education,and I'd like information about joining the library.
下午好。是的,我剛轉到教育學院,我想知道如何加入圖書館。
Well,the School of Education has libraries on two sites,as I'm sure you know.
我想你肯定知道,教育學院有兩個圖書館。
This on here is the Fordham Site,and the other is on Castle Road.
這個在福德姆,另一個在衛城路。
And is there any difference between the two libraries?
兩個圖書館有什么不同嗎?
Not in terms of theirfacilities.
設施上沒有區別。
Access to online databases and the Internet is available at both sites and each site has a range of reference materials on education. Oh yes.I see.
都可以進人在線數據庫和網絡,并且都有很多教育類參考資料。是的,我明白了。
But the Castle Road site has books on the sociology of education and a collection of textbooks
但是衛城路的圖書館有教育社會學的書
and teaching resources covering most of the subjects taught in secondary schools.
和一些包括中學多數學科教學的教科書和教學資源。
Ah,right,but I'm training to be a primary teacher so I need to look at materials for the five to eleven age group.
好的,但是我要當小學老師,所以我需要查看5至11歲年齡組的資料。
Then you've come to the right place.
那你就來對地方了。
At fordham we hold material relation to primary education, as well as special needs,
在福德姆,我們有小學教育和特殊教育相關的資料,
but of course you'll need to familiarise yourself with both sites to make the most of our resources.
但是你得先熟悉一下兩邊的圖書館以便充分利用。
You haven't mentioned periodicals.Are they held at both sites?
你還沒提到期刊雜志,兩邊都有嗎?