Right.And your occupation?
好的,你的職業是什么?
Well,I'm in Britain as a project manager,but that's not my main job.
我在英國做項目經理,但是這不是我的主要工作,
I'm an engineer by profession.
我是一名工程師。
I see.I think I'll put that then.It's shorter!
我知道了。我寫那個吧。寫起來更短一些。
Now we usually ask for a piece of informalion which we can use to check your identity, for security reasons.You know,if you phone us.
如果你給我們打電話的話,出于安全考慮,我們通常要詢問一些用來核對身份的信息。
Like,erm,my wife's first name?
比如我妻子姓什么?
Mother's might be better.It's less likely to be known.
最好是母親姓什么,這個更少有人知道。
OK.Hers is Siti. Siti?
好的。姓西蒂。-西蒂?
Yes,S-I-T-I.It's Indonesian.
是的,S-I-T-I。這是印尼的姓氏。
Fine.And how much would you like to open your account with? We usually ask for a minimum sum of £50.That's about 75 euros.
好的,你要用多少錢開賬戶?我們通常要求最少是50英鎊。差不多是75歐元。
Well,I'm going to transfer 2.000 euros from my Dutch account,just till I get paid.
在我收到付款后,我會從我的荷蘭賬戶轉來2000歐元。
In fact,I wanted to ask you about that.What's the best way to do it?
事實上,我想咨詢你,什么才是最好的辦法?
It depends which bank you're with.
這取決于你是哪家銀行。