And how was your timetable?
你的課程安排怎么樣?
Was it a very busy year?
是很忙碌的一年嗎?
Very,very busy.They make you work very hard.
非常忙碌,他們要讓你非常努力的學習。
Apart from lectures,we had practical sessions in a lot of subjects.
除了講座,我們的很多科目都有實習課。
We did these in small groups.
我們在小組里完成這些。
I had to go and work four hours every week in a community pharmacy.
我不得不每周在社區藥房工作4小時。
Actually,I enjoyed this very much - meeting new people all the time.
事實上我很享受這一切,總是能遇見新的人。
Then in second semester,we had to get experience in hospital dispensaries,
之后在第二學期,我們就去了醫院的藥房實習,
so every second day we went to one of the big hospitals and worked there.
所以每兩天我們就去其中一家大醫院并在那里工作。
And on top of all that we had our assignments,which took me a lot of time.
而且最重要的是我們還有作業,這花了我很多時間。
Oh,I nearly forgot,between first and second semesters,we had to work full-time for two weeks in a hospital.
我差點忘了,在第一和第二學期之間,我們不得不在醫院全職工作兩周。
That does sound a very heavy year.
聽起來是任務很重的一年。
So are you pleased now that you did it?
那么你喜歡你的工作嗎?
Do you feel some sense of achievement?
你感到有成就感嗎?
Yeah,I do feel much more confident,which I suppose is the most important thing.
是的,我確實感到更有自信了,我想這也是最重要的。
And have you got any recommendations for people who are studying from overseas?
你對海外求學的學生有什么建議嗎?
Well,I suppose they need very good English.
我想他們需要英語很好。
It would be much better if they spent more time learning English before they enter the university,
最好是他們能在入學前多花時間學好英語,。
because you can be in big trouble if you don't understand what people are saying and you haven't got time totranslate.
因為如果你聽不懂人們說話又沒時間翻譯的話,你會陷入大麻煩
Anything else? Well,as I said before,the biggert problem for me was a lack of familiarity with the educationsystem here.
還有嗎?正如我之前說的,對于我來說,最大的問題是缺乏對這里教育體系的認知。
It sounds as if it was a real challenge.Congratulations,Kira. Thanks,Paul.
這聽起來像是一個真正的挑戰。祝賀你,基拉。-謝謝,保羅。