How was the content of the lectures?
講課的內容是什么?
Was it easy for you?
對你來說簡單嗎?
I didn't really have many problems understanding lectures.
我在理解課程上沒有什么問題。
The content was very similar to what I'd studied before.
學習的內容和我之間學的很像。
And what about the lecturers themselves?
老師怎么樣?
Are they essentially the same as lecturers in your country?
他們在本質上和你的國家的老師一樣嗎?
Well actually,no.Here,they're much easier to approach.
事實上不是這樣。這里的老師很容易接近。
After every lecture you can go and ask them something you didn't understand.
每節課后,你都能找他們問你不懂的問題,
Or you can make an appointment and talk to them about anything in the course.
或者你可以預約與他們討論課上的任何事。
Maybe you found them different because you're a more mature student now,
也許你發覺他們不同是因為你現在更成熟了,
whereas when you were studying in your country you were younger and not so assertive.
當你在你的國家上學時,你還很年輕,觀點不是很明確。
No,I don't think that's the difference.
不,我不認為這是區別。
Most of the students here do it.
這里的很多學生都這么做。
In my faculty,they all seem to make appointments - usually to talk about something in the course that's worrying them,
在我的系里,他們似乎都會預約,通常談論課上讓他們煩惱的問題,
but sometimes just about something that might really interest them, something they might want to speciallse in.
但是有時談論的只是他們感興趣的話題,一些讓他們想要專門從事的事情。
The lecturers must set aside certain times every week when they're available for students.
老師必須每周留出一定的時間給學生。
That's good to hear.
這很好。