While making time for her patient's health, home care nurse Shirlet Foster didn't make time for her own.
在騰出時間照顧病人健康的時候,家庭護理護士雪莉特·福斯特卻沒有時間來照顧自己。
I couldn't walk up the stairs. I just felt bad in general.
我上不了樓梯。身體總體上感覺很糟糕。
I would come home after working all day taking care of people and I was slowly killing myself.
在一整天的工作之后我得到這里來照顧別人,我這是在慢性自殺。
Shirlet started a walking group.
雪莉特組建了一個步行團隊。

And, after seeing what diet and exercise did for her body and mind, she helped others by volunteering at local wellness fairs.
在看到飲食和鍛煉對她的身心產生的影響之后,她自愿在當地的健身交流會幫助他人。
Once I started really figuring out what to do, as far as health goes, then I had so much energy and so much enthusiasm that I wanted to share with everybody else.
一旦我真正清楚自己該對健康做些什么的時候,我就有巨大的能量和熱情,很想跟別人分享。
It helps me stay on track, too, by helping others.
幫助別人也能讓我自己時刻警醒。
Always a nurse, Shirlet passes on her healthy habits to more and more people.
作為一名護士,雪莉特會將她健康的生活習慣傳遞給更多人。
It transformed me physically, it transformed me mentally.
它會從身體上改變我,它會從心理上改變我。
I invited my family to start participating.
我邀請了我的家人和我一起。
I can feel confident when I say, "this will make you feel better."
當我說出“這會讓你感覺更好”這句話的時候,我會很自信。