The doctor is waiting for your examination result.
醫生在等你的檢查結果。
Now I have a few questions. Does the chest pain spread anywhere else in the body?
我現在有幾個問題。疼痛有蔓延到你身體的其他部位嗎?
No, the pain is concentrated in my chest.
沒有,集中在胸口。
Do you ever become dizzy?
你會感到眩暈嗎?
Yes, I feel rather dizzy these days.
是的,這幾天我感到很頭暈。
Have you ever fainted?
你有過暈厥的現象嗎?
No, I haven't.
不,沒有過。
Do you sometimes feel faint when you get up from chair or out of a hot bath?
你從椅子中站起來或者從熱水浴中出來時會感到暈嗎?
Yes, once after a hot bath, I feel faint.
是的,有一次洗完熱水澡我會感到暈。
When you heart beats fast, does it beat regularly or irregularly?
你的心跳速度加快時,是規律性的還是非規律性的?
I think it beats irregularly.
我想不規律。
Let me feel your pulse. All right, it's a little bit fast.Let's ask the doctor for advice.
讓我給你號一下脈。好了,有一點快。我們去向醫生征詢一些建議吧。