Good morning madam. What's the matter with you?
女士早上好。你哪里不舒服?
I feel an abdominal pain and nausea.
腹痛惡心。
Do you feel like vomitting?
你又想吐的感覺嗎?
Yes. I have also got a slight fever.
有,我還有點輕微發燒。
How about your bowel movements?
大便怎么樣?
Since last night, I have passed loose and watery stool several times.
從昨天晚上開始,我排便好幾次了,大便呈液體狀。
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃什么了?
I ate some ice cream and some other foods.
我吃了冰激凌和一些其他的東西。
You're suffering from diarrhea, the food you ate may have been contaminated with bacteria.
你這是腹瀉,你的食物被細菌感染了。
Can I eat anything?
我能吃東西嗎?
A lot of water may dou you good.
多喝水可能會對你有好處。
You'd better stop eating for a day, so your bowels will have a rest.
你最好一天什么都別吃,這樣你的腸胃可以休息一下。
Is it dangerous?
嚴重嗎?
Not always. You should drink freely to replace the salt and water.
不一定。你應該大量喝水,以補充流失的水和鹽。
I will do it.
我會的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載