Hello, Janice. How was your chemo today?
嗨,賈尼斯。今天的化療你覺得怎么樣?
It was OK, I suppose.
我覺得還好。
I'm sure you're fed up with it by now.
你現在一定很厭煩這項療程了吧。
Yes, I am. I am trying to cope, but it's hard.
是的。我真想與之作斗爭,但是太難了。
Cope with the chemo, you mean?
你是說與化療作斗爭?
Yes, the chemo, feeling sick and being in hospital away from my family.
是的,我說的是化療,是化療讓我一直惡心想吐,是化療讓我困在遠離家人的醫院里。
Your husband was in to visit this morning. How's he doing?
你的丈夫今早來探望你了。他最近怎么樣?
He's having a few problems. He doesn't like to talk about my illness.
他最近有一些煩心事。他不喜歡談論我的病情。
That must be hard for you.
你一定很難過吧。
Yes, it is.
是的。
Thanks for listening. It's good to have a chat. Sometimes, it's hard to talk to my family about how I feel.
謝謝你聽我傾訴。跟你聊了幾句之后感覺好多了。有時候反而跟家人不方便傾訴我的感受。
That's OK. No problem.
別客氣。以后可以隨時跟我溝通。