Hello, Mr. Summerville. My name's Karin. I'm looking after you today.
你好,薩默維爾先生,我是卡琳,今天我來照看你。
Hello, Karin. Call me Wilf.
你好,卡琳,叫我維爾夫就好。
How are you feeling today?
今天覺得怎么樣?
I'm not too good today. I've got a lot of pain.
感覺不太好,我覺得渾身疼痛。
Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that. I've brought a pain chart so you can explain your pain a bit better.
天哪,聽到這消息我很遺憾。我帶來了病痛分析表,你可以詳細地描述一下病情。
All right.
好的。
Where's the pain, Wilf?
維爾夫你哪里疼呢?
There are 3 areas which hurt.
有三個部位。
OK. Can you tell me on the scale of naught to 10 what is the worst pain you've had in the last 24 hours in each area?
這樣,你能以0到10的范圍描述一下昨天每一處部位的疼痛程度嗎?
OK.
好的。
Can you show me the first one on the picture of the body?
你能從這張全身圖上指出第一處疼的部位嗎?
It's my right shoulder.
右肩膀的地方。
OK. What's the pain in your shoulder like?
好的,右肩膀是怎樣疼痛的?
It's a throbbing pain, not a sharp pain.
就是一跳一跳地疼,不是那種刺痛。
What sets the pain off?
什么時候會出現這種疼痛。
It starts when I move or lie in bed.
走動時或者是躺在床上時。
How bad is the pain right now?
現在這種疼痛大約是什么程度?
A 6. I'd to get back to bed because of the pain.
6吧。我現在疼的想臥床休息。
OK. I'll label that pain 'A'. What do you take for the pain?
好的。我把這個疼痛部位標記為'A'。你怎樣緩解疼痛?
The painkillers help. And heat packs are good, too.
主要是止疼藥。另外還有暖貼。
OK. What about the next area?
好的,那第二個部位呢?
My lower back. It's the worst pain.
后腰的位置。這里疼得最厲害。
It's where the main cancer is, isn't it?
這里是主要的癌癥部位,對吧?
Yes. My back aches a lot.
是的,整個背部疼痛難忍。
I'll label that pain 'B'. How's the back pain now?
好的。我把這個疼痛部位標記為'B'。這種疼痛的程度呢?
It's 8 at the moment.
現在已經到了8的程度了。
When is it worse?
那什么時候最嚴重呢?
When I move or sit in a chair.
走動或是坐在椅子上時。
Does the medication help?
藥物起什么作用了嗎?
A little, but not much.
作用不是很大。
And that's not good, is it? I'll ask the doctor to check the medications for you.
這種情況不太樂觀,對吧?我會讓醫生檢查一下你的藥物。
Thanks. I might need some stronger painkillers.
多謝。可能我需要藥效比較強的止疼藥。
Mm. What about the last area of pain?
嗯。那最后一處的疼痛部位呢?
The leg ulcer.
腿部的潰瘍。
OK, that's 'C'. What starts the pain in your leg?
好的,這里就標記為'C'。腿部的疼痛什么時候發作?
It only hurts when the dressing's changed.
就是換衣服的時候。
What's the pain like?
這種疼痛的程度呢?
It's sharp, around a 3 out of 10.
是一種劇烈的疼,程度大約是3。
What helps the pain?
這種疼痛是如何緩解的呢?
Those non-stick dressings are good. And I have painkillers before the nurse does the dressing.
寬松的著裝就好。而且護士幫忙換衣服之前就衣服用止疼藥了。