Morning, Mrs. Briggs. It's Angela. I'm here to do your dressing. Can I come in?
早安,布里格斯太太。我是安吉拉。我過來幫您換敷料,現在能進來嗎?
Hello, Angela. I didn't hear the door bell. Come on in.
你好,安吉拉。我沒有聽到門鈴響,快進來。
I'll just take a quick look at the wound to see how its doing.
我看看傷口怎么樣了。
Thank you. I'll put my leg up for you.
謝謝。我把腿舉起來給你檢查吧。
That's good. I'll take the bandage off first.
好的。我需要先把繃帶解開。
Well, it looks much better, doesn't it?
嗯,看起來好多了,是吧?
It still looks awful to me.
對我來說,還是很糟糕。
Actually, the skin around the wound's less red.
其實,傷口周圍的皮膚沒之前那么紅腫了。
Yes, I suppose so.
這倒是。
The wound's got less pus in it.
傷口里的膿汁也少了。
That's good.
很不錯。
It doesn't have a bad odour now because infection's better.
因為沒有感染,也沒有什么糟糕的氣味兒。
I noticed that.
這個我注意到了。
The wound's a bit smaller, too.
傷口也小了許多。
That's good news, isn't it?
這是個好消息,對吧?
It certainly is. Right, I'll do the dressing now.
當然了。現在就幫您換敷料。
Thanks, Angela. I'd like to have a shower.
謝謝你,安吉拉。我真想好好地洗個澡。