Come on lovie. Let's get that nappy off.
快過來,親愛的,我們需要換尿布了。
Oh, dear.
哦,天哪。
That smells awful! What have you been eating?
這味道真是糟糕透了!你都吃什么了?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it.
很抱歉。我不是故意的。
You're very naughty, aren't you?
你真的是太不聽話了,你說呢?
That's disgusting!
真惡心!
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉,真是抱歉。
Nurse, I didn't ring the bell on time. I think I've wet myself.
護士,我沒有準時按呼叫器。我覺得我已經弄臟了。
That's OK, Mrs. Crawford. These things happen. I'll get a fresh pad for you.
沒關系的,克勞福德女士,這種事經常發生。我去為您取一個新的尿布。
I'm so sorry. It's awful for you to have to do this.
很抱歉,讓你做這樣的事情真不好意思。
Don't worry. It's OK. I'll sort it out for you.
別擔心,這沒什么的,我幫你清理一下。
I'm sorry.
很抱歉。
That's all right. All done. I'll put the call bell closer so you can reach it next time.
好了,收拾完畢。我把呼叫器放在離你近的地方,下次按就方便了。
Thank you. You're very kind.
多謝。你人真好。
I'll close the door to give you some privacy.
我把門關上,您好好休息吧。
Thank you. It's very embarrassing.
多謝,真是太不好意思了。
That's all right. No problem. Can you lift up for me and I'll put the bedpan under you?
沒事的。您能稍微抬一下嗎?我好將便盆放在您的身下?
Is that all right?
這樣感覺可以嗎?
That's fine.
很好。
Just press the call bell when you're ready.
有需要的時候只要摁一下呼叫器就可以啦。
Thanks a lot.
多謝。
Come on now, no one can see you.
趁現在沒人,快方便吧。
But they can. The door's open.
可是門還開著呢,會有人看見的。
Come on. Do a wee for me in the bottle like a good man.
快點。像個正常人一樣快點解決完。
I can't! It won't come out. I want the door shut, please.
我做不到!我方便不出來。請你把門關上吧。
Let's do it quickly, shall we?
咱們快點,行嗎?
I can't! I'm sorry. I just can't like this.
我做不到!很抱歉,這樣我真的做不到。