District Nurse Liaison, Fiona speaking.
呼叫護士區,我是菲奧娜。
Hi, Fiona. It's Vivien from the Alexandra Hospital.
你好,菲歐娜。我是亞歷山德拉醫院的薇薇安。
Hi, Vivien. How are you?
你好,薇薇安。最近怎么樣?
Good, thanks. Have you got the fax with Mrs. Bartle's prescription yet?
很好,多謝關心。請問,你收到巴特爾女士的藥方傳真了嗎?
Let me see.
稍等,我看一下。
Yes. I have it with me now.
是的,我現在收到了。
Great. Can you please pass on the prescription to the District Nurse who'll be looking after Mrs. Bartle?
很好,能麻煩你把藥方轉交給負責巴特爾女士的護士嗎?
Sure. So, she'll need Vitamin B12 injections every 2 months?
好的。那么,她需要每兩個月注射一次維他命B12,對嗎?
Yes. Vitamin B12, 1000 micrograms intramuscular.
是的。維他命B12,肌肉注射1000微克。
And she'll have the injections for 6 months. Is that right?
需要注射6個月,對嗎?
Yes. She has an appointment with Dr. Nuttall in 6 months for a check-up.
對,她已經與納托爾醫生預約了6個月的檢查。
OK. I'll pass the prescription on to Sara. She'll be looking after Mrs. Bartle.
好的,我會把藥方轉交給薩拉。她是負責照看巴特爾女士的護士。
Thanks. Can you also ask Sara to keep in touch with Mrs. Bartle's GP?
多謝。能不能請你轉告薩拉與巴特爾女士的家庭醫生保持聯系?
Yes, sure. Dr. Fildes is her GP, isn't he?
好的,當然可以。她的家庭醫生是菲爾德斯,對吧?
Yes, he is.
沒錯。
All right. I'll let Sara know when she comes back to the office.
好的。薩拉回來的時候我會轉告她的。
Thanks. Bye.
多謝,再見。
Bye.
再見。