I've got your discharge medication here, Mr. Feldman. I just need to explain a few things to you.
這些是你的出院藥品,費爾德曼先生。我需要跟你囑咐幾句。
Right. What have you got there?
好的,這些都是什么藥?
This one is your antibiotic. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach.
這是抗生素。記住這是需要空腹服用的。
Take it before I eat.
吃飯之前服用。
That's right. Now, this is your inhaler. You must rinse your mouth with water after you use it.
沒錯?,F在,這是吸氣器。用完之后記得漱口。
OK. Clean my mouth after I use it.
好的,使用完之后漱口。
The last one is the lotion for your rash. It's important that you shake the bottle so you mix the contents well.
最后的這個是皮疹專用洗液。記得要搖一下瓶子里面的藥物才能均勻。
OK, I'll do that.
好的,會按你說的做的。
Mrs. Tinsdale, your medications have come up from pharmacy.
汀斯戴爾女士,這些藥需要藥方配給。
I was waiting for them.
我知道了。
I've got 2 medications. Here are the eye drops. They only last a month so remember to discard the contents after this date.
現在有兩種藥品。這個是眼藥水。保質期為一個月,一旦過期要立刻扔掉。
After September the 16th.
也就是說過了9月16號以后要扔掉。
Don't forget to keep the eye drops in the fridge.
千萬別忘了將眼藥水放進冰箱。
Thanks for reminding me.
多謝提醒。
You've also got a tablet to take twice a day. You must avoid too much sun with these tablets. You could burn easily.
這個藥片一天兩次。服用該藥品之后應避免陽光直射。否則會容易曬傷的。
OK.
好的。