Ward 16, Kelly speaking.
你好,這里是16病房,我是凱麗。
It's Joyce Gribble here. I'm Mrs. Brenda Dixon's next-door neighbor.
你好,我是喬伊斯.格里布爾。我是布倫達.狄克遜。
Can you tell me how her CT scan went today?
你能告訴我今天她的電腦斷層掃描怎么樣嗎?
I'm sorry, I can't give you any information about Mrs. Dixon's treatment.
很抱歉,我無法向你透露任何關于狄克遜治療的情況。
It's all right, dear. I've been her friend for years. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
好的。我跟她是多年的朋友啦。她肯定不會介意的。
I'm afraid I'm not allowed to talk about her treatment.
恐怕我還是無法告知你關于她的治療情況。
It's because of patient confidentiality.
因為這是病人的隱私。
Perhaps you could speak to Mrs. Dixon yourself.
要不你還是自己問狄克遜女士吧。
I see. Can I visit her?
我明白了,我現在方便去看望她么?
Yes, of course you can. Visiting hours are from 2 pm to 7 pm.
當然可以。下午探病的時間是2點到7點。
Good. I'll get a bus in today. How is she feeling at the moment?
好的,今天我會乘公交車過去。她現在怎么樣了?
She's very tired but I'm sure she'll be happy to see you.
她很疲憊,但是見到你一定會很高興的。
All right. I'll be in later. Could you tell her I called?
好的。我一會就到,你能轉告她我打過電話嗎?
Sure. I'll let Mrs. Dixson know you called.
當然,我會轉告狄克遜女士你的來電的。
Thank you, dear.
謝謝你,親愛的。