All right, Mylene. Let's get the next IV bag ready. Before we start, we need to wash our hands.
好了,麥林。準備好第二袋藥。換藥之前,我們需要先洗手。
Right. Of course.
哦,好的。
OK. Now we can start. First, we'll check the IV solution against the IV Prescription.
現在我們開始。首先,檢查一下藥液上的處方。
OK. The prescription is for 5% Dextrose.
好的,處方上顯示的5%葡萄糖溶液。
That's it. Here's the IV infusion. Can you check it with me? This is a bag of 5% Dextrose.
是的。這是靜脈注射器。你可以跟我一起核對下嗎?這是一袋5%葡萄糖含量的溶液。
Yes, I can see the label. 5% Dextrose.
對,標簽上有顯示。葡萄糖含量5%。
Next, I'm going to prime the line. To prime the line, you run the IV fluid through the IV tubing of the giving set.
接下來,準備好輸液管。需要讓藥液在輸液管內進行試流。
The giving set has one end to go into the IV bag and the other end is for connection to the patient's cannula. Is that right?
輸液管的一端連著輸液袋,另一端連在病人的插管上。對嗎?
That's right. We're going to run this IV infusion through an IV infusion pump. Next, we need to set the rate on the infusion pump. What's the rate, Mylene?
是的,現在我們可以讓藥液流進輸液泵里。之后我們還需要調節一下輸液泵里的滴速。規定的滴速為多少,麥林?
The rate's 125 mils per hour.
滴率為每小時125密耳。
That's right. It's an 8-hour liter. After that, I'll start the infusion pump. Don't worry, Mr. Lenworth, the pump is just running a test.
是的,這是8小時一升的藥液容量。準備好之后,打開輸液泵。別擔心,倫沃斯先生,只是打開輸液泵測試一下。
Right. Noisy, isn't it?
好了,有點吵對吧?
Yes, it is. OK, that's ready. Now, I'll connect the IV to Mr. Lenworth's cannula. Then, I'll start the infusion pump. All right, Mr. Lenworth?
打開后就是這樣的。好了,一切準備就緒。現在,該給倫沃斯先生進行注射了。然后,我再打開輸液泵,好嗎,倫沃斯先生?
Yes, that's fine.
好的,沒關系。
Now we both have to sign the IV Prescription.
現在咱們兩個都需要在處方上簽字。
OK. Here?
好的,是這里嗎?
That's right. The last thing is to write up the Fluid Balance Chart.
是的,最后就只剩下記錄好藥液名稱了。
OK, I think I have all that.
好的,我想我已經差不多掌握了。
Let's go over it again. Can you tell me the 7 steps we went through?
咱們來回顧一下。你可以復述一下剛才的七個步驟嗎?
Yes, I think I can. Before you start, wash your hands. First, check the IV bag against the IV order.
應該可以。開始之前,要先洗手。第一,核對藥液上的處方。
Next, prime the line of the giving set. Then, set the rate on the infusion pump.
接下來,開始準備進行注射。然后調節好輸液泵的滴速。
After that, connect the IV to the patient's cannula and then start the infusion.
之后,將藥液接入病人的插管上,開始進行注射。
Finally, sign the IV Prescription and write up the IV infusion on the Fluid Balance Chart.
最后,在藥液的處方上簽字,并登記好所輸藥液。
Well done.
很不錯。