Good morning, it's time for me to give you IV fluids.
早上好,我現在應該給你做靜脈輸液了。
Could you tell me about the use of IV fluids?
你能告訴我靜脈輸液的作用嗎?
Of course. The fluids can provide energy for heart functions and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances after operation.
當然可以。它可以為你心臟正常工作提供能量并防止你術后體內電解質不平衡。
Why don't you let the fluid drop more quickly?
為什么不讓液體流快一些呢?
Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you.
給你輸得藥物必須輸慢一些,這樣你才不會受不住。
Several day later.
幾天后
Ms. Li, don't give the injection again.
李護士,別再給我注射了。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I think it is of no use.
我覺得沒用。
Don't say so. You'll soon be well after the operation.
別這么說。手術后你很快就會好起來的。
Perhaps you are right. But I think my case is hopeless.
或許你說得對。但是我覺得我的病沒治了。
Why do you think so?
你為什么這么想?
It seems I'm a heavy burden on others. Don't bother any more.
我似乎成了他們的負擔。別再麻煩了。
You know we'll care for you, especially your family.
你知道我們都很關心你,尤其是你的家人。
I know you all care for me and I don't want to be the burden.
我知道你們都關心我,但是我不想成為負擔。
You shouldn't have this kind of view. Do what you are told and then you can live a full, useful and happy life.
你不應該有這種想法。你應該按照我們說的做,然后你肯定會有圓滿、有意義、幸福的人生。
No, I thought that everything in the world is meaningless, so I don't want to live in the world to bother others.
不,我覺得世界上所有的事都無所謂了,所以我不想再活在世上麻煩別人了。
Everyone has his own trouble, but he shouldn't see the world through dark-colored glasses.
每個人都有自己的麻煩事,但是我們不應該以悲觀的角度去看這個世界。
Then what should I do?
那我該怎么做?
Don't worry too much. I'm sure your condition will soon be better if you cooperate with us.
別太擔心。我保證如果你肯和我們合作你的身體會很快好起來。
You think it is still possible that I will turn for the better?
你認為我還會好起來嗎?
Of course you will if you take a positive attitude and cooperate with us.
當然,如果你態度積極一些,肯和我們合作,你就會好起來。
Thank you very much for your kindness. I feel a bit relaxed now.
謝謝你,對我這么好。我現在覺得輕松一些了。
Look at the people around you. They are all full of confidence. Some patient's condition was worse than yours before operation. But you see, he can do everything for himself now.
看看你周圍的人。他們都很有信心。有些病人的情況在手術前比你還糟糕。但是你看他現在自己什么都能做了。
I see. Please give me the shot.
我知道了。請給我注射吧。