Good morning, Miss Wang.
王醫生,早上好。
Good morning, have you brushed your teeth and washed your face?
早上好,你刷牙洗臉過了嗎?
Yes, I have.
刷過洗過了。
When did you have your last bath?
你上次洗澡是什么時候?
I think it was last Monday.
我記得是上周一。
You'd better have a bath this afternoon.
你最后今天下午洗個澡。
You're right. I feel itchy.
你說得對。我感覺身上很癢。
Your hair is a bit long.
你的頭發有點長了。
I want to have my hair cut before the bath.
我想在洗澡前剪頭發。
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃的什么?
I had a slice of bread, an egg and a glass of milk for breakfast. A bowl of rice, some vegetables and a piece of meat for lunch.
我昨天早飯吃了一片面包、一個雞蛋,喝了一杯牛奶。午飯吃了一碗米飯、一些蔬菜和一片肉。
And a small amount of liver with tomatoes and some rice for supper yesterday.
晚飯就著西紅柿吃了一點肝臟和一些米飯。
How about your appetite today?
今天的胃口怎么樣?
Really good.
很好。
Your blood sugar is close to normal.
你的血糖含量接近正常了。
That's good news.
那是好消息。
Did you have bowel movement in the past few days?
過去幾天里你有大便過嗎?
I haven't had any bowel movements for a week.
我一周都沒有大便過了。
Don't worry. I'll give you some relaxant.
別擔心。我會給你一些通便的藥。
Ms. Wang, I have been sick for 2 weeks. I'm worrying about my students.
王醫生,我已經病了兩周了。我擔心我的學生們。
The most important thing for you is to receive treatment. Your students are so lucky to have such a good teacher.
你現在最重要的事情是接受治療。你的學生們有你這樣的好老師真是幸運。
Thank you. When can I leave the hospital?
謝謝。我什么時候可以出院?
It depends on you. If you cooperate with us, you'll make a quick recovery soon.
這要看你了。如果你肯和我們合作,你很快就會康復。
I know, thank you for your advice.
我知道了,謝謝你的建議。
Don't mention it.
別客氣。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載