There are 2 more patients before you, please wait a minute.
你前面還有兩個病人,請稍等。
OK.
好的。
Please put the thermometer under your arm.
請把體溫計放在腋下。
OK.
好的。
We would like to have your stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
我們需要檢測你的大便。你可以給我們一些樣本嗎?
Yes.
可以。
You need to have your blood pressure checked.
你需要檢測血壓。
Yes.
好的。
You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要去做熒光透視。
Yes.
好的。
Have you had your lungs X-rayed this year?
你今年做過X光透視嗎?
No.
沒有。
When can I get the result?
我什么時候能夠拿到結果?
You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.
下周一你來看醫生時就會拿到所有結果。
I will take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.
我要從你的手臂上采一些血。請你脫下外套,卷起袖子。
Right
好的
Your veins don't stand out very clearly, I'll try to do it carefully. Be patient. Please clunch your fist.
你的血管不是很明顯,我扎針的時候會仔細一些。耐心一些,攥緊拳頭。
Yes.
好的。
Please open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
請張開手。用這塊棉球按一會兒傷口。
Yes, I will.
好的,我會的。
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我會先做一個皮膚測試看你是否有過敏癥狀。
OK
好的
The result shows that you have no sensitivity.
結果顯示你沒有過敏。
I see.
我知道了。
I discovered a lump in my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天在臀部發現了一個腫塊,我該怎么做?
Let me have a look.
讓我看一下。
Better put a hot towels on it. Twice a day and 15 minutes for each time. If it doesn't get better, we'll try physiotherapy for you.
最好每天用熱毛巾敷兩次,每次15分鐘。如果還是不見好的話,我們再嘗試給你做藥物治療。
Is it serious?
嚴重嗎?
Take it easy. We will help you.
別緊張,我們會幫你的。
Thank you very much.
多謝。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載