What brings you here?
你哪里不舒服嗎?
I have some trouble with my bowel elimination.
我大便有些問題。
How often do you have your bowels opened?
你多長時間大便一次?
It's hard to say. It's irregular.
很難說,沒有規律。
Is this a life long habit?
一直是這樣嗎?
No, it isn't. I used to have bowel elimination once a day, but it changed 2 months ago.
不是的。我以前每天大便一次,但是兩個月前變了。
What do the motions look like?
你的大便怎么樣?
They are dry hard balls.
是干燥的圓球。
What about the color? Has it changed?
顏色呢?有什么變化嗎?
Dark brown. I think the color is darker than ever before.
深棕色。我覺得比以前顏色深了。
Have you ever seen any blood in your motions?
你在你的大便中看到過血嗎?
No.
沒有。
Have you noticed any unpleasant smell?
有什么異味嗎?
Yes, rather offensive.
有,而且很刺鼻。
Do you have to strain to pass your motions?
你大便時必須用力嗎?
Yes, I have to.
是的。
Do you get pain during or after passing your motions?
大便時或者大便后會有疼痛感嗎?
Of course I have, especially during my bowel elimination.
當然有,尤其是大便時。
Do you take laxatives?
你服用過通便的藥嗎?
Yes, I took laxatives last week. However, they didn't help.
用過,我上周吃了通便的藥。但是不管用。
Had you noticed any special food upsets your bowels?
你有沒有發現什么食物讓你的腸胃感到不舒服?
I haven't notice yet.
我還沒有發現。
Have you lost any weight?
你體重減少了嗎?
No.
沒有。
All right. We would like to have your stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
好的。我想對你的大便進行一下檢查。你可以給我一些樣本嗎?
Yes, I will try.
我會試試的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載