What's troubling you?
你哪里不舒服?
I feel giddy and miserable. It seems I've got a bad cold.
我感到頭暈,渾身不舒服。我好像患了重感冒。
Any pain?
有哪里疼嗎?
Yes, I've a sore throat and splitting headache.
有,喉嚨痛還有偏頭痛。
What's your temperature?
你的體溫是多少?
I've been running a high temperature since the day before yesterday. Today, it is 38.1.
我從前天開始就在發高燒。今天的體溫是38.1度。
Please strip to the waist and lie down on the examination couch. I'll ask Dr. Li to examine you.
請把上衣脫掉躺在檢查床上。我去叫李醫生給你做檢查。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
What do you complain of?
你怎么了?
I'm rather out of sorts.
我身體很不舒服。
Breathe deeply please. Once more and deeper.
深呼吸。再來一次,用力吸氣。
How long have you felt this way?
你這樣多久了?
3 days already.
已經三天了。
Why didn't you come to the hospital a bit earlier?
你為什么不早點來醫院呢?
I thought it would pass. I was down with the flu a couple of months ago and I cured myself.
我以為自己會好的。幾個月前我得過一次流感,我沒有看醫生,是自愈的。
I'm afraid it's pneumonia this time, you must receive penicillin injections.
恐怕這次是肺炎,你需要接受青霉素注射。