*Hello, this is Richard Brown. I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor Ross.
你好,我是理查德·布朗,我想預約去找羅斯醫生看病。
Certainly. What seems to be the problem?
當然可以,您怎么了?
Well, I'd like to have my regular medical examination.
嗯,我想做一下定期體檢。
Fine. Now, it's Monday today. When would you be available to come in to see Doctor Ross?
好的,今天是周一,您什么時候可以到羅斯醫生這來?
Any day next week in the morning would be great.
下周某天的上午就行。
How about next Wednesday or Thursday at ten o'clock?
下周三或周四十點鐘怎么樣?
Next Thursday sounds fine to me.
下周四聽起來不錯。
Okay, we'll see you next Thursday, Mr. Brown. Goodbye.
好的,下周四見,布朗先生,再見。
*I'm going on Thompson's show. How do I look?
我要去參加湯普森的節目,我看起來怎么樣?
Your red tie…
你的紅領帶……
What's wrong with it?
怎么了?
Well, red was the color of last year. Now it's light blue. Fashion experts say the light color makes a man look confident and worthy of trust.
嗯,紅色是去年的流行色,現在流行淺藍色。時尚專家說,淺色讓男人看起來自信,值得信賴。
But I like red.
但我喜歡紅色。
I know, but you'd better follow the fashion as you are having an interview on TV.
我知道,但你接受電視采訪時最好緊跟時尚潮流。