The truth is, diet and way of life are often a problem for teenagers.
事實上,青少年的飲食和生活方式通常是個問題。
However, the good news is that you can feel better, look better and have more energy if you eat the right food and exercise regularly.
但是好消息是,如果你飲食正確并經常鍛煉,你的感覺和氣色會更好,精力也會更充沛。
Healthy eating along with regular exercise is probably the only way to become fit.
健康的飲食配合規律的鍛煉可能是保持健康的唯一途徑。
Diets are useless in the long term,
在很長一段時間內,飲食不起作用,
yet approximately 20% of the teenagers say they have tried going on a diet and skipping meals to control their weight.
然而大約20%的青少年說他們曾經試過節食控制體重。
If you eat properly and exercise regularly, you will lose weight, keep fit, and feel great.
如果你攝入恰當數量的卡路里并經常鍛煉,你會減輕體重、保持健康并且感覺很好。
As a teenager, it is important to give your body the energy it needs.
在青少年時期,給予身體所需的能量是非常重要的。
If you skip meals, you don't get enough energy, and then you feel tired.
如果不吃飯,就無法得到足夠的能量,那樣你就會感到疲憊。
For a healthy diet, you should eat mostly rice, bread, vegetables and fruit.
說到一個健康的飲食,你應該多吃米飯、面包、蔬菜和水果。
You also need to drink a lot of water—six to eight glasses a day.
你還需要喝大量的水,每天6到8杯。
Water helps keep your system clean.
水有利于保持身體內部系統的清潔。
Drinking enough water will improve your skin and give you healthy hair.
引用足夠的水可以改善膚質,使頭發健康。