In my confusion, I broke her body into pieces.
我陷入了驚疑和震怒中,我把她的身體破成碎片。
The monster left, saying: 'I will be with you on your wedding night!'
我的怪物離開了,恐嚇著:“我們會在你的新婚之夜再見。”
Then next day the police arrested me. I was accused of the murder of a young man.
第二天警察逮捕了我。我被指控殺死了一個年輕男人。
They showed me the body - it was my friend Henry!
他們給我看尸體—那是我的朋友亨利!
My monster had claimed his third victim.
我的怪物要去了他的第三個犧牲品。
They put me in prison, but, in the end, I was proved innocent.
他們關押了我,但是,最后我被證明無罪。
I was haunted by what the monster had said about my wedding night and I wanted to destroy him.
我為我的怪物關于我新婚之夜的宣言恐懼著,我要毀滅他。
On our wedding night, I was checking for the monster outside when I heard screams.
在我們的新婚之夜,我在外面巡視,但我聽到屋里的一聲尖叫。
I ran upstairs, only to find Elizabeth dead!
我跑上樓,只看到伊麗莎白的尸體!
The monster was at the window. He laughed before he ran off into the night.
我的怪物站在窗臺,大笑幾聲,奔入了黑夜。
The destruction of the monster was now my only aim.
現在毀滅我的創造物是我唯一的目標。
I followed him all over the Earth
我追著他,滿世界
- the Mediterranean, the Black Sea, Russia - but he always escaped.
—到地中海,黑海,俄羅斯—但他總是逃脫。
He went north.
他向北方去。
I followed him to the frozen wastes of the Arctic, but he was one step ahead.
我跟著他到了北極的無人冰原,但他總比我快一步。
I was drifting on a piece of broken ice when, dear captain, you found me.
當我倒在一塊浮冰上隨處漂流時,你找到了我,我的好艦長。
I am dying. Please believe my tale and promise me you will do all you can to kill this monster.'
我快要死了。請一定相信我的話并答應我一定盡你所能殺了那只怪物。”
Those were his last words. He died in my cabin.
這便是他的最后幾句話。他死在我的船艙內。
I went out and then I heard strange noises.
我出去散心時,聽到艙內有怪聲。
When I returned to my cabin I saw the monster,
當我趕回船艙時我見到了那怪物,
a horrible creature, kneeling next to Frankenstein and crying.
那個可怕的怪物,跪在弗蘭肯斯坦身邊哭泣。
He told me how miserable he had been and how guilty he felt.
他告訴我,他有多痛苦,多內疚。
He wanted to die and assured me he would destroy himself.
他不想活了,要我讓他自殺。
Then, he jumped out of the cabin window onto the ice and was taken away by the waves into the darkness.
他跳出了船艙的窗戶,直直地落在冰面上。夜晚的波濤將他帶入了黑暗之中。