But as soon as his children returned, they screamed and hit me with sticks.
但很快,他的孩子們回來了。他們尖叫,用筷子投我。
I ran away.
我跑走了。
On one occasion, I saved a girl from drowning in a river,
有一次,我救了一個溺水的女孩,
but when her friend saw me he fired a gun at me.
但是她的朋友看到我時就開槍打我。
This was the reward of kindness.
這就是友善的回報。
I promised eternal hatred and revenge on mankind.
我發誓要對人類永遠的憎恨、報復。
My first victim was your young brother. But now I want nothing more than a companion.
我的第一個犧牲品是你年輕的弟弟。但是現在一個同伴對我來說最重要。
I want you to make me a female companion
我要你為我創造一個女伴,
and we will live together far away from all humans, I promise.'
和我一塊生活。我保證我們一定會遠離所有的人類。”
I agreed to his demand, though the idea was terrible to me.
我答應了他的要求,盡管這是個可怕的要求。
When I returned home, my father mentioned his wish for me to marry Elizabeth, whom I loved dearly.
當我回家時,我父親提出讓我娶伊麗莎白,我親愛的伊麗莎白。
But before the marriage, I needed to go to England to complete my work.
但在結婚之前,我必須回英國完成我的工作。
Henry came with me to England and, eventually, I completed my second creation.
亨利和我一起去了英國,最后,我完成了我的第二個創造物
As I was bringing her to life, I began to have serious doubts about what I was doing.
但當我準備給予她生命時,我對我所干的這種邪惡的創造工作陷入了深深的猶豫。
But, suddenly, my monster arrived.
這時,我的怪物突然出現。
He said: "You are my creator, but I am your master!"
他說:“你雖然創造了我,但我才是你的主人!”