Hello, Sam. This is Kelly Black.
Sam,你好,我是Kelly Black。
I will be out of the office all day today.
今天一整天我都不會在辦公室。
Here is a list of things you will need to do.
有些事情需要你做。
First, please call Mr. Brown and change the time of the appointment.
首先,請打電話給布朗先生更改預約的時間。
Also, send an e-mail to everybody in the office and remind them of the meeting next week.
并給辦公室每一個人發郵件提醒他們下周的會議。
Don't forget to speak to the repairman about the broken light in my office.
別忘了跟維修工人說我辦公室的燈壞了。
Hm. Let's see.
呃,我想想。
I know there are a few more things.
我記得還有些其他事。
Oh, yes. Please make a list of all the employees and give it to Miss Baxter, owner of the gift shop.
哦對了,請制作一個全體職員名單,交給禮品店老板Baxter小姐。
OK, Sam. I think that's everything.
好了,Sam,我想就這些了。
Oh, one more thing.
哦,還有一件事。
Please take the package on my desk to the post office if you have time.
如果你有時間,請把我桌上的包裹帶到郵局去。
And that's it.
就這些。
Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow morning.
謝謝,明早見。