Famous country music groups perform there all year in indoor and outdoor theatres.
著名的鄉村音樂會團全年都會在露天或室內劇院演出。
People come from all over America to see carpenters and other craftsmen make wood, glass and iron objects in the old-fashioned way.
美國各地的人們來到這里,是為了觀看木匠或其他工匠們用老式的方法制作木制品,玻璃制品和鐵制品。
Visit the candy shop to try the same kind of candy that American southerners made 150 years ago,
還可以到糖果店品嘗一下糖果,這些糖果和150年前美國南方人制作的一模一樣。
or take a ride on the only steam- engine train still working in the southeast USA.
或者乘一乘蒸汽火車,這可是在美國東南部依然運轉的唯一一輛蒸汽火車。
You can even see beautiful bald eagles in the world's largest bald eagle preserve.
你甚至可以再世界上最大的禿鷹保護區欣賞到美麗的禿鷹。
And for those who like rides, Dollywood has one of the best old wooden roller coasters, Thunderhead.
多萊塢為那些喜歡搭乘游樂設施的人提供了最好的老式木制過山車之一——雷暴云貼。
It is world-famous for having the most length in the smallest space.
它因為在最小的空間內擁有最長的長度而聞名于世。
Come to Dollywood to have fun learning all about America's historical southeastern culture!
請來多萊塢盡情了解美國東南地區的歷史吧!
If you want to experience the ancient days and great deeds of English knights and ladies, princes and queens,
如果你想體驗遠古時代并且感受英國騎士、貴婦、王子和王后的高貴舉止,
then England's Camelot Park is the place for you.
那么英國的卡莫洛特公園就再合適不過了。
Every area of the park is modelled after life in the days of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
園內所有的景區都是按照亞瑟王和圓桌騎士生活的時代復制的。
In one place, you can watch magic shows with Merlin the Wizard.
有的地方你能和大魔術師梅林一起觀看魔術表演。
If you want to see fighting with swords or on horseback, then the jousting area is a good place to visit.
如果你想觀看劍術或者馬上格斗,格斗區是一個值得去的地方。
If you do well there, King Arthur may choose you to fight in the big jousting tournament.
如果你表現好的話,亞瑟王可能會挑選你參加大型的格斗聯賽。
Do you like animals?
你喜歡動物嗎?
Then visit the farm area, and learn how people in ancient England ran their farms and took care of their animals.
那你來農場參觀吧。在這里你可以了解到古英格蘭的人們如何搭理他們的農場以及如何飼養動物。
To enter a world of fantasy about ancient England, come to Camelot Park!
想進入古英格蘭的夢幻世界嗎?那就來卡莫洛特公園吧!