Tony: Hi, Maggie. Have you decided to go abroad after graduation?
托尼:嗨,瑪吉,你決定畢業后出國嗎?
Maggie: Not yet.
瑪吉:還沒有。
Tony: Why? A couple of days ago, you told me that you were almost determined to go overseas in order to continue your studies.
托尼:為什么?幾天前你告訴我,為了繼續學業,你幾乎下定決心要出國。
Maggie: Yes, but I'm facing a dilemma now.
瑪吉:是的,但我現在面臨兩難的境地。
Tony: What's up?
托尼:怎么了?
Maggie: You know, I've been planning to study abroad, but I've just been informed that there is an opening in the music department. They've offered it to me. So, now...
瑪吉:你知道的,我一直在計劃出國留學,但剛聽說音樂系有個空缺名額。他們把這個機會給了我。所以,現在......
Tony: Well, I see what you mean. It's really a tough decision.
托尼:我明白你的意思了。這真是一個難以抉擇的問題。
Maggie: Yes, go abroad or take this offer. It's hard to choose.
瑪吉:是的,出國或者接受這個機會。很難選擇。
Tony: Well, I think it depends on what you really want to do with your life.
托尼:我想這取決于你真正想做什么。
Maggie: My dream is to be a music teacher, but I also want to study abroad the problem. Can you give me some suggestions?
瑪吉:我的夢想是成為一名音樂教師,但我也想出國留學。你能給我一些建議嗎?
Tony: If I were you, I would choose to study abroad so that I could be better prepared for my future job.
托尼:如果我是你,我會選擇出國留學,這樣我就能更好地為將來的工作做好準備。