Woman: Would you please give me a hand with the class party?
女:你能幫我籌備班級聚會嗎?
Man: I would be happy to help. When will the party be held?
男:我很樂意提供幫助。聚會什么時候舉行?
Woman: This Saturday afternoon. Could you help to reserve a room for 30 people?
女:這周六下午。你能幫我預定一個可容納30人的房間嗎?
Man: Certainly! Is there anything else I can do?
男:當然可以!我還能做些什么嗎?
Woman: I would like you to help me with both food and entertainment.
女:我希望你能在飲食和娛樂方面提供幫助。
Man: No problem. To make sure everything goes together, do you think this party should be casual or smart?
男:沒問題。為了確保一切順利進行,你認為這次聚會應該是休閑的還是時髦的?
Woman: I think a fancy dress party would be fun!
女:我覺得舉辦一場化裝舞會很有趣!
Man: Great idea! And which do you think would be better, Western food or Chinese food?
男:好主意!你覺得是西餐好還是中餐好?
Woman: We should probably have Chinese food.
女:我們應該吃中餐。
Man: I see. Should we hire a band?
男:我知道了,我們要雇一支樂隊嗎?
Woman: Maybe we could do this!
女:或許可以!
Man: Perfect! I'll meet you back here on Wednesday to discuss the details.
男:完美!我們周三在這里見面,討論聚會的細節吧。
Woman: Well then, thanks for your help. Have a great day!
女:那謝謝你的幫助,祝你度過愉快的一天!