Sandy: Mary, would you do me a favor?
桑迪:瑪麗,你能幫我一個忙嗎?
Mary: Sorry, a minute, please. I'm answering a call. (A few minutes later)
瑪麗:抱歉,請等一下,我在接電話。(幾分鐘后)
Mary: Sandy, what do you want me to do?
瑪麗:桑迪,你需要我做什么?
Sandy: Well, I'm trying to make a cake. Will you find the milk for me?
桑迪:嗯,我想做一個蛋糕,你能幫我找一下牛奶嗎?
Mary: Sure. Anything else I can do for you?
瑪麗:當然可以,我還需要為你做些什么?
Sandy: Yes. Please bring me 12 eggs from the refrigerator.
桑迪:嗯,請從冰箱里拿12個雞蛋給我。
Mary: OK! Here you go.
瑪麗:好的!給你。
Sandy: Thanks! Another favor, can you help me to break the eggs into the bowl?
桑迪:謝謝!還需要你幫我個忙,幫我把雞蛋打到碗里可以嗎?
Mary: Sure. Let me help you do that.
瑪麗:當然可以,我來幫你做。
Sandy: Oh, that's very kind of you. You've really done me a great favor.
桑迪:哦,你真好,你真的幫了我一個大忙。
Mary: My pleasure. So, why are you making a cake?
瑪麗:不客氣,那你為什么要做蛋糕呢?
Sandy: Today is Michael's birthday. I want to give him a surprise.
桑迪:今天是邁克爾的生日,我想給他一個驚喜。
Mary: Oh, that's so sweet. I'll keep it a secret.
瑪麗:哦,你真貼心,我會保密的。