Trudy: Well, to help in any way... Money or...
特魯迪:嗯,以任何方式幫助你……錢或是……
Douglas: (Rather embarrassed) Oh, no.
道格拉斯:(非常尷尬地)哦,不需要。
Trudy: (Equally embarrassed) Sorry. I didn't mean to—
特魯迪:(同樣不安地)對不起,我并不是要……
Douglas: No, no...
道格拉斯:不,不……
Trudy: It's just so rare to meet someone who doesn't want something from us these days... I suppose that's called being successful. Or is it because it's us who are offering?
特魯迪:如今很少見到不想從我們這兒得到點兒什么的人了……我想這就是所謂的成功吧。或許是因為向你們提供幫助的人是我們?
Douglas: No, it's not that. I just don't think there is anything. Thank you very much. Well. I think I must go back to my own hotel. They'll be serving dinner soon...
道格拉斯:不,不是那個緣故。我只是認為沒有什么需要你們幫助的。非常感謝你。嗯,我想我該回我住的酒店去了。他們就快供應晚餐了……
Trudy: You're welcome to stop and have supper with us if you—
特魯迪:歡迎你留下來和我們一起吃晚餐,如果你——
Douglas: No, that's very kind of you, but you'll see quite enough of me again tomorrow.
道格拉斯:不,你真太客氣了,但你明天還會有很多時間看見我的。
Trudy: Well, wait there a second, I'll fetch the keys and run you back—
特魯迪:嗯,在那兒等一下。我去取車鑰匙,把你送回去——
Douglas: No, please.
道格拉斯:不,別麻煩了。
Trudy: It's no trouble—
特魯迪:沒什么麻煩的——