Susan: Hi, Anita. I bought three shirts for 29 dollars yesterday!
蘇珊:你好,安尼塔。我昨天用29美元買了三件襯衫!
Anita: Oh, really? What are they made of though? Sometimes the cheap ones are made of materials that don't feel very good.
安尼塔:哦,真的嗎?不過它們是由什么制成的?有時候便宜的衣服是由感覺不是很舒服的材料制成的。
Susan: A hundred percent cotton. They're nice and soft, and they were made in America.
蘇珊:純棉的。它們很好,很柔軟,是在美國制造的。
Anita: Oh, OK. By the way, where did you buy those chopsticks? They're really cool!
安尼塔:哦,好的。順便問一下,你在哪里買的那些筷子?它們很酷!
Susan: Oh, I got them in Korea. They're nice, aren't they?
蘇珊:哦,我在韓國買的。它們很不錯,是不是?
Anita: Yeah. Chopsticks are usually made of wood. I've never seen steel ones before.
安尼塔:是的。筷子通常是用木頭做的。我以前從未見過鋼制的筷子。
Susan: Oh, steel chopsticks are popular in Korea. Hey, do you think this ring looks OK?
蘇珊:哦,鋼制的筷子在韓國很受歡迎。嘿,你認為這枚戒指看上去好看嗎?
Anita: Hmm... yes, I think it's quite pretty. Is it made of silver?
安尼塔:嗯……是的,我認為它很漂亮。它是銀制的嗎?
Susan: Yes, and it was made in Thailand. I'll give it to my best friend for her birthday.
蘇珊:是的,它是在泰國制造的。我將把它作為生日禮物給我最好的朋友。
Anita: Oh, I'm sure she'll love it.
安尼塔:哦,我肯定她會喜歡它的。