Lesson 14
第十四課
Happy Memories
快樂的回憶
Family celebrations,such as holidays and birthday parties,are always a lot of fun.
家庭慶祝活動,例如假日與生日派對,往往很有樂趣。
When family members get together,they talk and laugh.
當家庭成員聚在一起的時候,他們交談,歡笑。
They often talk about today,the past or the future.
他們常常談論現在,過去和未來。
Here are some ideas to help you save your memories.
這里是一些幫助你保存記憶的主意。
It's never too late to start an album of family photos.
建立一本家庭相冊永遠都不會晚。
You can ask family members to choose some together,you can make a slide show.
你可以讓家庭成員們一起選擇一些照片,你可以制作一個幻燈片。
People always enjoy looking at old pictures.
人們總是很喜歡看老照片。
Cameras are useful for recording videos of the family.
相機對于家庭錄影是很有用的。
Everyone can make a video from their own point of view.
人人都可以從自己的角度制作影片。
Videos are lively.
影片是生動的。
They help you remember happy times.
它們可以幫助你記錄下歡樂的時光。
It's fun to make a family tree.
制作一張族譜很有樂趣。
Write the names, birth dates and hobbies of different family members.
寫出不同家庭成員的名字,生日和興趣愛好。
You can use photos, too.
你可以使用圖片。
You can also write their interesting stories on the family tree.
你也可以在族譜上面寫出他們有趣的故事。
When there is a new family member - for example, a new baby - don't forget to add him or her to the family tree.
當有一位新的家庭成員的時候——例如,一個新生的嬰兒——不要忘記把他或她添加到族譜上。
If you can't attend a family celebration, don't worry about it.
如果你不能參加家庭慶祝會,不要擔心。
You can write everyone a letter or an e-mail,or you can call them.
你可以給每個人寫信或者發電子郵件,或者你可以給他們打電話。
You can even talk to your family members face to face over the Internet.
你甚至可以在互聯網上與你的家庭成員面對面交談。
Never forget to stay in touch with your family.
一定不要忘記與你的家人保持聯系。