Lesson 17
第十七課
Presents from Canada!
來自加拿大的禮物!
Jenny and Danny are making birthday cards for Li Ming.
珍妮和丹尼正在為李明制作生日卡片。
They are going to send the cards and presents to China.
他們要把卡片和禮物寄到中國。
Brian is helping them.
布萊恩正在幫助他們。
"May I see your card, Jenny?" asks Brian.
“我能看看你的卡片嗎,珍妮?”布萊恩問道。
Jenny passes him her card.
珍妮把她的卡片遞給他,
Brain reads, "happy Birthday, Li Ming!
布萊恩讀到,“生日快樂,李明!
From your friend, Jenny.
"來自你的朋友,珍妮。”
"What did you write in yours, Danny?" asks Jenny.
“你在你的卡片里面寫的什么,丹尼?”珍妮問道。
"Happy Birthday to my best Chinese friend, Li Ming.
“祝我最好的中國朋友李明生日快樂。
Best wishes to you on your thirteen birthday.
祝福你十三歲的生日。
Remember me when you wear my gift!
當你穿上我送的禮物的時候要記得我!
Your friend, Danny."
你的朋友,丹尼。”
Danny and Jenny put the present and cards into a box.
丹尼和珍妮把禮物和卡片放進了一個盒子。
Brian closes the box with tape.
布萊恩用膠帶封上了盒子。
"There!" he says.
“好啦!”他說。
"Now we can post it!"
“現在我們可以寄出去了!”
"Not yet!" says Danny.
“還沒好!”丹尼說。
He writes Li Ming's address on the top of the box.
他把李明的地址寫在了盒子的頂部。
"There! All ready!"
“好了!都準備好了!”
"Wait! We need stamps!" say Jenny.
“等等!我們需要郵票!”珍妮說。
She goes to look for stamps,but she has no luck.
她去找郵票, 可是她運氣不太好。
"Come on.
“來吧。
Let's go to the post office.
我們去郵局。
We can get some stamps there,
我們可以在哪里得到一些郵票,
and then mail Li Ming's present.
"然后郵寄黎明的禮物。”
Oh, no!
哦,不!
It's one of those words again!
又是這些單詞中的一個!
Jenny mails things,but you post them, Brian!
珍妮郵東西,但是你寄東西,布萊恩!
They mean the same thing.
它們說的是一個意思。
Come on,let's go to the post office.
來吧,我們去郵局。