UNIT 3 Lesson 13-18 Safety
第三單元 第13-18課 安全
Lesson 13: Be Careful, Danny!
第十三課 當心,丹尼!
Danny, Jenny and Brian are decorating the art classroom.
丹尼,珍妮和布萊恩正在裝飾音樂教室。
Look at this yellow star, Brian and Jenny!
布萊恩,珍妮,看這顆黃色的星星!
Isn't it beautiful? I'm going to hang it from the ceiling over the desk.
它很漂亮吧?我要把它掛在桌子上面的天花板上。
Let me get the ladder for you.
讓我給你把梯子拿來。
I don't need a ladder. I think I'm tall enough.
我不需要梯子。我想我夠高了。
(Danny can't reach the ceiling, so he climbs onto Mr. Jones' chair.)
(丹尼夠不著天花板,因此他爬上了瓊斯的椅子。)
Almost... Almost... Aaaaaaahhhh!(Danny falls.)
差不多了……差不多了……啊啊啊啊啊啊!(丹尼跌了下來。)
What was that noise?! (He sees Danny lying on the floor.)
那是什么聲音?!他看到丹尼躺在了地上。
Danny, are you all right? Are you hurt?
丹尼,你還好嗎?你傷到了嗎?
Hmm... My tail hurts a little, but it's not serious.
嗯……我的尾巴受了點傷,但不嚴重。
(He whispers.) Help! (They hear Brian's cry for help, but his voice is very weak.)
(他低聲說道)救命!(他們聽見布萊恩喊救命,但是他的聲音太微弱了)。
Brian? Where are you?
布萊恩?你在哪里?
I'm under Danny!
我在丹尼下面!
Oh no! (He jumps up.) I'm really sorry! Are you OK, Brian?
噢,不!(他跳了起來。)我非常抱歉。布萊恩,你還好嗎?
No, I'm not OK. I tried to catch you,but you landed on top of me. My arm hurts.
不,我不好。我試著抓住你,但是你砸在我身上。我胳膊受傷了。
Shall I call an ambulance?
我用叫救護車么?
No, that's not necessary. I don't think my arm is broken.
不,大可不必。我想我的胳膊沒有摔斷。
Jenny, please call Brian's mother.
珍妮,請給布萊恩的媽媽打電話。
Tell her we are taking Brian to the hospital.
告訴她帶布萊恩去醫(yī)院。