A. Talk time
A. 對話時間
Expressing feelings
表達情感
We have different feelings in different situations. Some things make us happy, while others make us angry or afraid.
我們在不同的情況會有不同的感受。有些事情讓我們快樂,而另一些事情會讓我們生氣或害怕。
Below are some useful expressions for communicating different feelings:
下面是溝通不同的感受時一些有用的表達方式:
Joy: This is the happiest day of my life. I can't believe my luck!
喜悅:這是我一生中最快樂的一天,我簡直不敢相信我的運氣!
Fear: It made my hair stand on end. I was so afraid that I couldn't speak/breathe.
恐懼:這讓我毛骨悚然,我很害怕,我說不出話來/無法呼吸。
Anger: It really annoyed me. I can't believe someone would do that!
憤怒:這真的讓我生氣,我不相信有人會做!
Sadness: It's hard to hold back the tears. This is the saddest thing I've ever heard.
悲傷:這很難忍住眼淚,這是我聽過的最悲傷的事情。
In pairs, make short conversations. Use the expressions above and the example below to help you.
兩人一組,作簡短的對話。使用上面的表達方式并用下面的例子來幫助你。
S1: This is amazing! I've never won anything before in my life. I can't believe my luck.
S1:真是驚奇!我之前在生活中還從未贏得過任何東西,我簡直不敢相信我的運氣。
S2: That's really good news! I'm so happy for you.
S2:這真是個好消息! 我為你感到高興。
S1: Thank you.
S1:謝謝。
B. Speak up
B. 大聲說
B2. Make a conversation about the emergency. The characters should express different feelings e.g. bravery, fear and worry. Follow the example.
B2. 進行一次緊急情況下的對話。用詞應表達出不同的感受,例如:勇敢、恐懼和憂慮。 依照例子。
Judy: (very afraid and crying) Oh, no! What are we going to do?
Judy:(很害怕,哭泣)哦,不!我們該怎么辦啊?
Peter: (brave) Let's hide under our desks.
Peter:(勇敢)我們快躲到我們的課桌底下。
John: (worried) It's not a good idea to hide there. The desks aren't strong enough.
John:(擔心)躲在那不是一個好辦法,課桌不夠結實。
Judy: (very afraid and crying) The building is going to fall down. We can't do anything.
Judy:(很害怕,哭泣)大樓要倒下了,我們啥也做不了。
Peter: (brave) We'd better leave this building at once. Follow me. Let's move to an open area.
Peter:(勇敢)我們最好馬上離開這幢大樓,來跟著我,我們移到空曠的地方。
Amy: (worried) It's impossible for us to go anywhere. We should stay here and wait for the earthquake to stop.
Amy:(擔心)我們不可能去任何地方,我們應該就留在這里,等待地震停了。