Speaking
說
A. Talk time
A. 對話時間
Making, accepting and rejecting suggestions
提出,接受和拒絕建議
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I'm bored.
我很無聊。
Why don't you go skating? /Why not go skating? /What about going skating? /You'd better go skating.
為什么你不去溜冰? /為什么不去溜冰? /去溜冰怎樣? /你最好去溜冰。
That's a good idea!
這是個好主意!
I don't feel like it. /Skating is fun. But I'm tired today.
我不喜歡。 /溜冰很有趣,但我今天累了。
In pairs, make conversations according to the situations below. You may use your own situations. Follow the example. Pay attention to the words in blue.
兩人一組,依照下面的場景進行對話。您可以根據自己的情況。參照例子,注意藍色的字詞。
S1: What's the matter?
S1:什么事?
S2: I'm thinking about going somewhere nice during the summer holidays with my parents.
S2:我在想暑假和我父母去哪個好地方(旅行)。
S1: Why don't you go to Harbin? It's cool there in summer.
S1:為什么不去哈爾濱?夏天那里涼爽。
S2: I went there last summer.
S2:去年夏天我去過那了。
S1: What about Qingdao? The beach city is a perfect place for the summer holidays.
S1:青島怎么樣?海濱城市是暑假的好去處。
S2: Qingdao is a good place, but it's a bit far away from here. We want a short trip.
S2:青島是個好地方,但是它離這有點遠。我們想要一個短途旅行。
S1: Well, you'd better find some ideas for a short trip in a travel guide.
S1:嗯,你最好找本旅游指南看看,找找有什么短途旅行的主意。
S2: That's a good idea. Thank you.
S2:這是個好主意。謝謝。
S1: You're welcome.
S1:不客氣。
B. Speak up
B. 大聲說
Match the phrases from the box with the correct pictures. Then discuss the meaning of each gesture. Follow the example.
給方框中的短語匹配正確的圖片。然后討論每個手勢的含義。參照例子。
S1: Hi, look at Picture 1. The man is crossing his arms. What does it mean?
S1:嗨,看圖片1,那個男人抱起胳膊,這是什么意思?
S2: Maybe he's unhappy about something.
S2:也許是他有什么不開心。
S1: I'm not sure. I cross my arms when I feel cold.
S1:我不確定。我覺得冷時抱起胳膊。
S2: I think is means he's angry. Just look at his face.
S2:我認為這表明他的憤怒,只要看看他的臉。
S1: Maybe you're right.
S1:也許你是對的。