Whoa, a brick! I'm gonna go get your brothers.
哇,一塊磚頭!我去叫你的兄弟們。
No! They can't find out! I got to start acting like an older brother.
不!不能讓他們知道!我必須開始像一個真正的大哥一樣。
Hey, I got a backup plan.
嘿,我有個辦法。
Oh, great idea! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaah!
噢,好主意!啊!啊!啊!啊!
Ha, it's working! You really showed those flea biters who's boss.
哈哈,起作用了!你讓這群渾身跳蚤的家伙們見識了誰才是老大。
Oh, no, Charlie. What do we do now? Oh, boy.
噢糟,查理。我們現在怎么辦?呃,伙計。
Wha...Hey!
這... 嗨!
Ice bear to the rescue.
北極熊來救你了。
Haha!
哈哈!
Uh...Oh! Charlie, great idea!Get that trash can over here!
呃...噢!查理,好主意!把那個垃圾桶弄過來!
Oh, yeah, okay.
噢,好的。
Take that!
接招吧!
Charlie, we need more stuff to stand on!
查理,我們需要更多的東西墊腳!
I'm on it!
這就去!
Let the stacking begin.
看誰疊得過誰。
Running hard, backs to the wall. Facing strife, terror fills your life.....
# 全力奔跑,無路可退。面對沖突,生活充滿恐怖歌曲
Oh. The well is dry, amigos.
一點兒也不剩了,我的朋友。
Ice bear thinks we need help.
北極熊覺著我們需要幫助。
Uh...Oh, Grizz! Grizz, help us! Grizz, we need help! Help us, Grizz! We need help! Grizz, help!
呃...棕熊!棕熊,快來幫幫我們!棕熊,我們需要幫助!快來幫忙,棕熊!我們需要幫助!棕熊,幫幫忙!
I'm coming!
我來了!
Grizz!
棕熊!
Rooooooar!
吼!
Good fight.
打得漂亮。
Um, Grizz, about what happened. I just wanted...
呃,棕熊,關于之前的事。我只想...
No, man, this is my bad. You're the glue that keeps us together. I can't take that for granted. From now on, we'll be fair about everything.
不,兄弟,那是我的錯。你是我們之間的紐帶。我不能把那當做理所當然。從現在起,我們的所有事情都要公平。
Thanks, man.
謝謝,兄弟。
Ice bear wants to be top bear now.
北極熊現在想說了算。
Uh, okay.I think Grizz should be on top.
好吧。我覺著還是棕熊說了算吧。