Well, here it is...the penthouse!
好吧,請進... 這就是頂層豪華公寓了!
Whoa. This is massive.Oh, this is crazy!
哇。好大的房間!哇,這個太酷了!
Ice Bear has never seen a larger playpen.
這是白熊見過的最大的護欄了。
Ooh, sounds like it's bigger than your last place.Oh, yeah. For sure.
噢,聽起來這里比你們之前的住處要大。是的,確實是。
We just moved here to the city.
我們剛剛搬來這里。
That's wonderful. Where were you guys living before?
太好了。你們之前住在哪里?
A cardboard box. What's funny?
一個紙箱。有什么好笑的?
Hi!What's up, bro? !
嗨!你好嗎,兄弟?!
What's up? !
你們好?!
So, this is the kitchen. You'll see it's already furnished. And here we have the deluxe industrial refrigerator.
這里是廚房。就像你看到的,這里已經配有家具了。這是豪華工業級冷藏柜。
And this is the hidden loft. It comes with the best connection to our building's newly-installed internet lines.
這是隱藏的閣樓。這棟樓新安裝的網絡在這里信號最強。
Dibs.
我要住這兒。
I love this place. It's everything we've ever dreamed of. We'll take it.
我喜歡這個地方。它跟我們夢寐以求的一模一樣。我們定了。
Well, this is all great! I'll get started on the paperwork. You'll be able to move in as soon as we get first month's rent.
太好了!我會著手辦理手續。我們收到第一個月的租金之后,你們就可以搬進來了。
Actually, we can pay right now. Uh, looks like I have about...$11.
其實我們可以現在就付。好像我有... 十一美元。
I have 76 cents.
我有七十六美分。
Ice Bear has a recyclable bottle.
白熊有個可供回收的瓶子。
Let's just open...
我們先打開...
Hey, you should get out of here. It's not safe.Quick...move, move! Oh, got i
喂,你們得出去了。這里不安全。快點... 搬走,搬走!打開了!
Okay, not that many papers in here.Hmm.Is this trash?
這兒也沒多少文件。嗯。這是垃圾嗎?
Those won't help. But it's not trash.What's this?
這些都沒用。不過這不是垃圾。這是什么?
Don't throw that away.
別扔。
I wish you didn't hold on to so much.
我希望你沒那么堅持。
Is this a bill? No, just a credit-card application. Probably save that for later, you know?
這是賬單嗎?不是,只是信用卡申請單。留著以備以后有用吧。
Do we save any of our bills?
我們保存過賬單嗎?
Do we pay our bills?
我們付過賬單嗎?
Huh? Hey!No! No! No! No! - Sorry, we have to clear space.
啊?喂!不!不不不!- 抱歉,我們得清空場地。
Hey! Stop that!
喂!住手!