All right. I think it's time to get going. You know, that was enough excitement for one day, right?
好吧。我們該走了。今天我們也玩夠了,對吧?
Sure.
是的。
Okay! Uh, let's, um...Huh. Uh, wait.
好啦!我們... 等等。
Troubles?
有什么問題?
Uh, yeah, I guess we got a little turned around back there. I'm not really sure where we are.
嗯,我覺得我們得倒回去點。我不是很確定我們在哪兒。
Panda, are you GPS'ing? Look at this guy...so prepared.
胖達,你是在定位嗎?看看這孩子 ...準備多充分。
I'm not getting a signal, though.
雖然我沒有信號。
Well, that's easy enough to fix. We'll just move you here...And move you here.
這好辦。我們只需要把你挪到這兒... 再把你挪到這兒。
Whoa! It's beautiful up here! Hey, I got a signal! It's that way!
哇哦!上面視野真美!嘿,我搜到信號了!那邊走!
Great! Brothers, forward!
好極了!兄弟們,前進吧!
Uh, yeah, that's what I said.
呃,我說過了。
Uh, yeah.
哦耶。
Hey, bears! You forgot your water bag!
喂,熊熊們!你們忘了水壺背包!
Good morning, brothers! So, I was thinking about what we were gonna do today and...Hey, you made coffee without me?
早上好,兄弟們!我想了想我們今天應該去做什么,然后...嘿,你沒等我起來就煮了咖啡?
Yeah, I didn't want to wake you. You looked so cute and cozy in your bed.
是啊,我不想弄醒你。你看起來睡得又甜美又可愛。
Uh, okay. So, about today.
好吧。那么,關于今天。
Yeah! I was thinking about us going to the mall. You know, do some shopping.
我打算今天去商店的。你懂的,買點東西。
But, uh, I was thinking...-Ice bear can get new Sushi knife.
但是,我打算...-北極熊可以買新的壽司刀。
Great. It's decided.
好極了。就這么定了。
Wait, what just happened? Huh? Uhhh...Well, hop to it! Uh, this is so weird. Hey!
等等,剛才是怎么回事?哈?呃...好吧,上去吧!呃,這種感覺真詭異。喂!
To the mall!
去商場咯!